Hybrid Brows Training
Are you a microblading artist looking for add-on services to offer your clients?
Do you want to increase your revenue, while offering your clients the most innovative brow techniques?
Become a Hybrid Brows Certified Artist and distinguish yourself from the rest of the microblading industry with this custom all-in-one brow tattoo!
Why Offer Hybrid Brows?
Microblading is the hottest trend in the beauty industry and other types of brow tattoos are becoming more and more popular:
- With ONE device, you can now offer your clients all of the latest brow styles!
- Ombre Brows
- Nano Brows
- Powder Brows
- Combo Brows
- Increase your profits and attract more clients!
- Offer Hybrid Brows as an upgrade to microblading or as a separate service
- Make up to an extra $200 Per Client x 5 New Clients Per Week x 50 Weeks In A Year (2 Weeks Off For Vacation)
= Increase your current profits by an extra $50,000/year!
- Past clients will return for touch ups to try a different brow style
- Give yourself an edge over the competition!
- Be one of the first microbladers in your area to offer Hybrid Brows to your clients
- Become "Hybrid Brows Certified" and put the badge on your website. Clients will see that you're not just a microblading artist- you're a Hybrid Brows Artist!
- Your name and business will be added to the database of Hybrid Brows Certified Artists on our website, so clients who do a search in your area can find you
Who Can Take This Course?
This advanced course is open to anyone who is a licensed tattoo artist and certified microblading artist. You will be required to send us a copy of your tattoo license, microblading certificate, and photo ID for verification.
Topics covered during this advanced course will include:
- Parts and features of the machine
- Needle types and benefits
- Ideal candidates for each type of brow tattoo
- Pros and cons of each type of brow tattoo
- How to control pigment flow for better ombre and layering effect
- Proper stretching of the skin
- Speed, depth, and pressure
- Where to buy supplies
Please note that this course will NOT cover the basics of microblading.
Practice On a Live Model
Trainees will be required to bring ONE model of their choice to practice a combination of different eyebrow tattoo styles under Janice's supervision.
Microblading Training Atlanta, Microshading Training Atlanta, Ombre Brows Training Atlanta, Combo Brows Training Atlanta, Powder Brows Training Atlanta, Nano Brows Training Atlanta, Brow Tattoo Training Atlanta, Permanent Makeup Training Atlanta, Semi Permanent Makeup Training Atlanta
Interested in Training?